7.18.2012

Shiseido Bronzing Powder


When summer finally rolls around where I live, the absence of sunshine requires us locals to resort to other ways of getting the healthy tan we all crave. There are lots of bronzing powders to choose from out there, and many of them will leave you looking like a glimmer-y bronzed babe.

But if you're interested in looking like you have a more natural, radiant glow, check out the bronzing powders from Shiseido. There are three shades to choose from, and instead of leaving a shimmery sheen all over your face, these will leave your skin looking like you spent a pleasant afternoon by the pool.

My skin tone runs on the light-olive side, and for an everyday glow I find the Dawn Light 1 shade to be the most flattering with daily wear.  Comments from others on me looking like I've been on vacation have flowed so regularly- that I wish I could say 'Yes, I just got back from the islands'...

No comments:

Post a Comment